TBH® BRANDS, LLC
TBH® Brands, LLC (“TBH® Brands” “we” or “us”) understands that your privacy is important. We want you to understand what information we collect from users of the totalbrainhealthsolutions.com (the “Site”) and our subscriptions, products and services accessed through our Site, how we handle that information and how you can contact us to correct any information that we may have.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use or access the Site or any products or services accessed through our Site.
- Information Collected. You can browse our Site without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. We may track information provided to us by your browser, including the web site you came from, the type of browser you use, the time and date of access, the content that you access and other information that does not personally identify you. If you choose to provide us with personal information, you consent to the transfer and storage of that information on our servers located in the United States.
TBH® Brands may collect personal information when you provide it to us, such as purchasing a subscription or any of the products or services offered by our Site, or when you submit comments or suggestions to us via the Site or otherwise. TBH® Brands may collect information in connection therewith such as your name, address, e-mail address, phone numbers and other relevant information.
When you purchase a subscription or a product or service we may store and collect certain of the information you provide to us or our third party processor, including without limitation:
- Names, addresses, phone numbers and e-mail addresses;
- Information about the subscription, product or service you have purchased;
- Transactional information based on your activities on the Site;
- Shipping and other information you provide to purchase or ship an item;
- Information provided in the context of dispute resolution, correspondence through our Site, or correspondence sent to us; and
- Additional personal information we ask you to submit to authenticate yourself or if we believe you are violating Site policies.
We may also maintain a record of your online order history, subscriptions and the aforementioned information in connection therewith. We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your consent.
- How the Information is Used. TBH® Brands uses your personal information to provide you with the services or products you request, or to provide information, e-mails, notices and reminders that we think you may find interesting or useful, or that you specifically request. We also may use your personally identifiable information to address problems, promote transactions, protect against error, fraud and criminal activity and to inform you about items, services, offers and updates on or with respect to our Site and our products and services. We also use your personal information to improve our Site and to analyze usage of our Site. In addition, we may use your personal information to provide you information relevant to your use of the Site or the products and services provided on the Site. If you do not want to receive such communications, you should opt out of the receipt of such communications at email@example.com.
- Use of Other Users’ Information. Under no circumstances may you provide information about other users’ of our Site to any third party without such users’ written consent and our consent. You are prohibited from using other users’ information to promote, market or solicit products or services. You may not put any user on any contact or e-mail list.
- Changing Your Information. You may review and change your personally identifiable information yourself on your account page or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Aggregated Information. We may use your information for the purpose of providing aggregated information about users (that is not personally identifiable to any user) to third parties.
- Data Integrity. TBH® Brands collects personally identifiable information that is relevant for the purposes for which it is to be used.
- Security. We have implemented and maintain reasonable security measures and practices to secure and protect against the unauthorized access, use, modification, destruction or disclosure of your personally identifiable information. However, no method of transmission or storage is completely secure, and we therefore cannot guarantee the security of your personally identifiable information.
- Links. The Site may provide links to other web sites that we think you will find interesting or useful. We are not responsible for and have no control over the privacy policies of and use of information by these other sites and other third parties’ web sites that you link to from our web site, including, without limitation, any third party payment processor. Therefore, you should review such third parties’ policies prior to accessing or using such third parties’ sites and if any of such policies are not acceptable, you should not use such third parties’ sites or services. We cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information that you provide while visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement.